pichonCalavera;455412 Wrote:
> I haven't used Squeezenetwork since like a year (I have a local server
> with Squeezecenter always on), but I think this looks better than the
> previous design, and altough I agree that the remote control section
> should take a better spot on the page layout, with the new Radio and
> Touch products my guess is that the main control would be from the
> devices itself, now that they have a color screen.

I might be in the minority here, but I also use SN to manage a remote
SB3 that I gave my mother last year. She uses the SB3 exclusively with
the Squeezenetwork as it'd be very difficult for her to manage her own
SC server. Whenever I find an internet station or a services station
that I know she'd like I can add it to her favorites remotely. I set the
SB3 to use the largest font so that she can navigate her favorites menu
easily and select the stations I have added for her. Sometimes I can
quickly turn on her SB3 and tune it to the same station that I'm
listening and spare her the trouble of having to navigate the menus to
find the station herself. I might upgrade my SB3 to a Touch in the
future, but I don't think the new  Radio or the Touch would be a good
fit for a user like herself.

--
tamanaco