.. well after some months of struggling with updates on both the
Squeezebox and on the Duet, and not really lilong the new Duet interface
on 7.4 which feels clunky to me, I finally decided to uninstall 7.4 and
completely restart everything with the 7.3 again. Still going through
the inital scanning of my library, but feels secure and reliable so far.
Lots of extra job, but worth it I think for me. I guess I wasn't really
knowlegable enough to manage the new 7.4 beta stuff, the Logitech people
doing lots of good work for sure, so not any fault with them. Rather
with me being impatient wanting the latest, but feels nice to be back in
a secure and reliably working software environment again. Time to get
back to actually enjoying the music :) :)

Zevs

--
Zevs