Millwood;457916 Wrote:
> There sort of is a visual indicator, I think, at least the way I
> navigate.
>
> When the entry ends with >
> it means button will open it.
>
> When it doesn't, it means button will play it.

This indicator seems neat at the beginning, but after a while I noticed
that it takes away precious screen space on the Controller with the new
bigger fonts (which I like). Let's say I browse my albums in my music
library, I have the nice big 'Albums' heading at the top and don't
really need the 'drill down' indicator IMO.
BTW, why isn't a 'long pressed middle button' used anywhere? It would
be neat as a short cut to a search function when you browse the music
collection or radio stations.

signorRossi.

P.S. I like the new UI very much overall.

--
signor_rossi