Hi there,

just interested, does anyone know the release schedule of 7.4.1?
Obviously 7.4.0 was rushed out to meet a previously commited date and it
continues to be fixed in 7.4.1. I have no problem running the nightlies
but I just wondered when 7.4.x will be final. I am sure no one can
answer for definite but if someone can tell me what has happened on
previous releases I would be grateful.

CW

--
Chunkywizard

*Squeezebox:* Boom x2 (Lounge and Kitchen) *Squeezecenter:* 7.4.0 for
Windows Home Server (HP EX-475 MediaSmart Server with 2GB RAM upgrade)
*Plugins:* Dynamic Playlists 2.8 | SQL Playlist 2.5 | Music Information
Screen 4.42 | Custom Scan 2.7 | TrackStat 2.9
*Remote:* iPod Touch Gen. 1 running 'iPeng'
(http://penguinlovesmusic.de/2008/11/25/ipeng-application-now-on-app-store/)