MrSinatra;488679 Wrote:
> the answer must be in your tags, and or folder structure.
>
> what file types?  checked w/mp3tag?  is every album there multiple
> times?
>
> can you illustrate some concrete examples?

I am willing to look at anything at this point. But how can it be tags
or folder structure as they have not been modified or changed? All I did
was download the latest SBS 7.5.0 when it said there was an updated
version available.

File types: 99 % FLAC
Ripped with dBpowerAmp Reference tags checked during rip with AMG
Most Albums are there multiple times. Something similar happened about
2 years ago but not exactly the same where there were multiple albums
shown but only one actually had songs in  it or the songs were split
between the two multiple copies. This is not so this time. All songs are
present under each copy and each copy is complete and works no matter
which one I click on or which songs in the album.

One thing is constant: The more I Clear and Rescan or select Cleanup in
Control Panel the more multiple Albums I have (adds more duplicates).

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr
6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Mains, VCC-5 Reference
Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope
2.35:1

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: Second Boom