Philip Meyer;506553 Wrote:
> I think I'm seeing the same on Touch now.
>
> Whenever I restart my server, Touch displays an alarm popup window,
> even though there are no configured alarms on the Touch.
>
> My Touch is usually used to control a Boom.  The Boom player does have
> an alarm set for 7am.
>
> Another side effect of this annoying alarm popup window, is that it is
> causing Touch to switch back to control itself, rather than the Boom
> player.

Exactly the same it will show on all squeezeplay based players , but
the fix is committed we are just waiting for the build to appear .

Nope, not yet, still on 8337

http://update.slimdevices.com/update/firmware/7.5.0/

If you are inpatient you could use scp and change that lua file
directly, but we are probably only a day or so away from having the
upgrade.

--
Mnyb

Main hifi: SB3 (soon to replaced by a Touch :) It is on preorder)
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Receiver (soon to be replaced by my SB3 and the SBRto be
stuffed in a box in the attic )
I use a Controller various ir-remotes and a Eee-PC with squeezeplay to
controll this