>Any way or trick to add "album 2" to my favourites? Found no one (If I
>changed "album title" to "Die 13. (II)" or "Die 13. - Paveier" it would
>work - but this would not be useful to get "correct" ID3-tags...)

It's a known issue, I'm pretty sure I've raised a bug (or commented on one) in
the past (over a year ago at least).

In the past, favourites would store an id to the album record.  But, then
following a clear and rescan, the id would be wrong, so the favourite was
wrong.  This was changed so that the album title is stored in the favourite
link (at least I thought it was title, it sounds like it is storing titlesort).

What it needs to do (and I think this was my comment on the bug report), is to
store the album name and album contributor name.

That would still not be a full solution, as some people have multiple versions
of the same album by the same artist (remastered versions, etc), and would
likely fail on things like browsing to an artist and choosing "No Album" for
that artist (because No Album is likely to be a compilation by Various Artists,
it would pull in all songs on No Album, which would be different).

There's never going to be a full solution that will work 100% of the time.  eg.
if an album name tag is corrected, after rescan, the album favourite won't
match up.