awy;531023 Wrote:
> TinySC is the version of SbS that is shipped in the firmware of Fab4
> (Squeezebox Touch). I guess it really should be TinySbS but TinySC is
> too well established now.
>
> Everything else is SbS: 7.5 SbS, 7.5 embedded SbS, 7.6 SbS.
>
> 7.5 embedded SbS and 7.6 SbS both contain the changes and options that
> facilitate creating TinySC, or other running instances with certain
> features disabled.

Did this really answer his question? Michael said they is NO such
product as TinySC. Then with your post, you really didn't answer the
previous question in my mind.

I think what he and I are asking is what do you guys and Logitech want
us to call the Built-in Server function in Touch after its release?
During FAB4, I called it TinySC. Then SBS came out and I started
calling it TinySBS. Calling it "Built-in Server function in Touch" for
every discussion is a bit long don't you think especially when we will
be specifically taking about Touch standalone use. "Webless SBS" isn't
exactly related directly to Touch. TinySBS which for me also starts
with "T" making at least a letter association with Touch.

Maybe it should be called TouchSBS? Then we know its about the Touch
and the SBS version running on the Touch in a standalone situation. Any
takers?

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr
6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Mains, VCC-5
Reference Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide
AutoScope 2.35:1

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: Second Boom