mherger;531344 Wrote:
> May I ask you to provide screenshots if you have this kind of
> "corruption"? Might help me understand what you're seeing.

See the attached image, from Firefox.  They're only like this in the
Settings window.  The player selector in the main window, above Now
Playing, is fine.  Now that I look at it a little more closely, it
looks like the down-arrow and vertical bar is just being repeated
across the whole area.  I think the text itself is OK.

> > - In the Now Playing area, the 'undock' icon is missing, displaying
> > just a gray box instead.
>
> That's an odd one I've already spent some time on.

Oddly enough, I have a skin that is closely derived from Default and it
shows the icon.

> > - The undock icon and the playlist save and clear icons don't display
> > tooltips on mouseover.
>
> Do you get JS errors? I've seen some issues with tooltips in other
> places too.

No.  There are various JS warnings shown in the Firebug console, but
I'm sure you must see those.  Nothing pops up when I mouseover the
icons.

> > - A more serious problem that I can't reproduce consistently is that
> in
> > the browse frame while browsing albums I occasionally get an
> hourglass
> > that doesn't go away and I'm then unable to do anything in the frame.
> > Only refreshing the whole window clears it.
>
> server.log?

Nothing in the server log at the default debugging levels.  Suggest
some categories?

I figured out when it's happening, though... Anytime I play or add
something from the browse window.  Also happens, for instance, if I
browse artists and 'Play' an artist from the artist list.

> > - When dragging the panel divider to change the panel width, the gray
> > divider line is no longer displayed.
>
> The divider you'd see _while_ dragging?

Yes, while dragging.

|Filename: 2010-04-07_150816.png                                    |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9556|

JJZolx

Jim