Code:
--------------------

  $ sudo dpkg --install squeezeboxserver_7.6.0~30665_all.deb
  Selecting previously deselected package squeezeboxserver.
  (Reading database ... 319340 files and directories currently installed.)
  Unpacking squeezeboxserver (from squeezeboxserver_7.6.0~30665_all.deb) ...
  Setting up squeezeboxserver (7.6.0~30665) ...
  Installing new version of config file /etc/squeezeboxserver/modules.conf ...
  Installing new version of config file /etc/squeezeboxserver/convert.conf ...
  changed ownership of `/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/Plugins' to
squeezeboxserver:nogroup
  * Reloading AppArmor profiles
 Skipping profile in /etc/apparmor.d/disable: usr.bin.firefox
  [ OK ]

  Making sure that Squeezebox Server is not running first: start-stop-daemon:
warning: failed to kill 1170: No such process
  No process in pidfile '/var/run/squeezeboxserver.pid' found running; none
killed.
  Starting Squeezebox Server.

  Processing triggers for ureadahead ...

Sorry I can't be me of more help. If it had failed, I would have had a
chance to investigate.

--
dsdreamer