Hi,
I recognized current nightlies is in some cases "destroying" existing
artwork.

I usually have my artwork in "folder.jpg" - for using my files on ipod
too I started adding them additionally as "embeded" artwork (using
mp3tag).

Now there are 3 constellations withing a rescan:

1. New file, that hasn't been in SC database before: Scanner recognizes
it correctly, artwork is shown

2. Existing file without "folder.jpg" in folder, but file already in SC
database: Scanner recognizes file as new and scans it but DOESN'T add
the new embedded artwork.

This doesn't change anything ... but the 3rd one:
3. File exists in "folder.jpg" with existing "folder.jpg" that was
shown before in SC (web UI, Controller, Touch, Radio...)
Now after the rescan in SOME cases (about 30%) artwork is "destroyed"
browsing by artist/albums (don't mind if I use Web UI, Controller,
Touch, Radio). If I click on an album, artwok is shown! When I switch
back to "browsing" (even after "reload"), it is not shown again...
Can't find any "rule" when it IS destroyed after embedding the artwork,
and when it is shown afterwards as well.

What Is happening here?

Thanks

Frank

--