mherger;568712 Wrote:
> >Checked this: it's not finding it, as the title on Last.fm is "HAARP"
> (without the dots). We don't apply that much magic.

I didn't expect you would.  Thanks for looking into it.  It's light
years ahead of what I had before.
I'll be updating some of my tags to help find more cover art.
mherger;568712 Wrote:
> Hmm... I'm almost always running from trunk, even on Windows. You
> shouldn't need a Custom.pm to do this. Would you need it if you ran it
> from the console (instead of as a service)?

I have 7.3.4 installed in c:\program files\squeezecenter as well as 7.6
in c:\program files\squeezebox.  Without the Custom.pm sbs picks up
files from the 7.3.4 install.
Also, when I was running 7.4 from SVN before upgrading to 7.6, sbs
wouldn't run the scanner as scanner.exe was hard coded and in trunk we
only have scanner.pl.
This may no longer be the case.  Haven't checked that part of the code
recently.  You know if it ain't broken and all that jazz.
mherger;568712 Wrote:
>  How do you make it run as a service? Oh, that's off-topic :-).

http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Install_SVN_trunk_as_service
May be a bit outdated, haven't checked what's documented against what
I'm currently running in a while.

--
ralphy

Ralphy

*4*-Classics, *1*-Boom, *11*-Squeezeslaves
'Squeezeslave' (http://code.google.com/p/squeezeslave/) 'donations'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=LL5P6365KQEXN&lc=CA&item_name=Squeezeslave&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHosted)
always appreciated.