JJZolx;569614 Wrote:
> Are you testing this only to be helpful or are you actually missing a
> significant number of album covers?

Both, I guess.

> If it's the latter, why wouldn't you just use one of the many software
> tools available to retrieve album art?  Most tagging programs have such
> a facility.

The only tagging program I have is id3v2. The only OS I have is UNIX. I
don't know of any OSS album art downloaders... any suggestions?

> A downside to the SbS approach is that the retrieved covers will only be
> available to SbS and not to any other software.

That's fine with me. Up until quite recently I've been throwing away
any artwork; I was surprised to see SbS extracting embedded images from
albums I'd acquired from emusic and displaying them on the Sb Radio. But
you know how it is... once you've got one, you want them all...

--
pallfreeman