funkstar;569756 Wrote:
> I know you shouldn't have to change your browser just for this and if it
> can be fixed it should be.
>
> However, I really would recommend changing your browser, IE8 is a
> pretty terrible browser.

i have no plans to change, and i have no need to change.  i think ie8
is great.  but it has nothing to do with me anyway.  ie8 is still the
market share leader, and even if it wasn't, SBS should do everything on
such an omnipresent browser as it does on a niche one.

imo sbs should be developed for ie# first, and everything else second.
i'm shocked to hear what an after-thought it is.  if management
understood the issue, and they had any brains, i'm sure they'd agree.

--
MrSinatra

www.lion-radio.org
using:
sb2 & sbc (my home) / sbrec & ipeng (parent's home) - sbs 7.5.2b - win
xp pro sp3 ie8 - p4(ht) 3.2ghz, 2gig ram - 1tb wd usb2 raid1 - d-link
dir-655 - 43k+ mp3