My server is currently at 102MB for 7.5.2 and 94MB for 7.6.0.  MySQL is
stretchin' out at 252 MB. :)  I have most of the default plugins
disabled on both servers and no third party plugins installed.  I think
I've only seen memory usage above 120 MB when there's either a memory
leak in the main server or with third party plugins.

Is there a way to execute CLI commands from within the server itself?
Or would you just use a plugin to directly make function calls?  It
might be interesting to see what could be gained by giving SQLite more
memory.

--
JJZolx