You will not blow your speakers if volume is set to 100 on either boom
or radio. We specifically dealt with this in both products.

This bug is very important for me to fix quickly, as it's a horrible
bug, but a) it will not break your product and b) the issue is only in
beta software and only under a very specific use case.

Expect a fix soon, but please be patient. I have a 7.5 bug to deal with
first as this affects about 100x more users than beta users.

#!/ben

--
bklaas

Logitech Developer:
Squeezeplay/SqueezeOS/SqueezeboxController/SqueezeCenter
Community Developer: Nokia770Skin

http://www.last.fm/user/bklaas/
'KHAAAN!' (http://khaaan.com/)...'BUNNIES!'
(http://home.pacbell.net/bettychu/2003allbreedbisris/BIS.html)