Mnyb;572031 Wrote:
> I missed some due to vacation and some intense project at work.
> But this is what I have , how do you wan tme to send them ?
>
> fab4_7.6.0_r8696.bin
> fab4_7.6.0_r8704.bin
> fab4_7.6.0_r8716.bin
> fab4_7.6.0_r8730.bin
> fab4_7.6.0_r8752.bin
> fab4_7.6.0_r8759.bin
> fab4_7.6.0_r8779.bin
> fab4_7.6.0_r8796.bin
> fab4_7.6.0_r8811.bin
> fab4_7.6.0_r8829.bin
> fab4_7.6.0_r8846.bin
> fab4_7.6.0_r8849.bin
> fab4_7.6.0_r8851.bin
> fab4_7.6.0_r8852.bin
> fab4_7.6.0_r8902.bin
> fab4_7.6.0_r8904.bin
> fab4_7.6.0_r8935.bin
> fab4_7.6.0_r8978.bin
> fab4_7.6.0_r8984.bin
> fab4_7.6.0_r9000.bin
> fab4_7.6.0_r9034.bin
> fab4_7.6.0_r9037.bin
> fab4_7.6.0_r9047.bin
> fab4_7.6.0_r9056.bin
> fab4_7.6.0_r9066.bin

Thanks, MYNB. These are 30Mb files - are they too big for you to
email?
I'll PM you my personal email in case you can.

Let's go for a traditional binary chop - Can you send me 8984?
thanks
Phil

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - TACT 2.2X (Linear PSU) + Good Vibrations S/W - MF
Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Pekin Tuner, Townsend
Supertweeters, Blue Jeans Digital,Kimber Speaker & Chord Interconnect
cables
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.