Andy Cudlip;581867 Wrote:
> Thanks for the reply. I guess I could also make a copy, so that if it
> ever does work properly, I'd still have the original names.
Better yet, don't worry about keeping a copy. Change the file and/or
folder names, but keep the correct accents in the tags. It will still
display properly on SB, because with very few exceptions (such as
Browse Music Folders) SBS cares about the tags and not the filenames.
If it works properly later, use a tool like mp3tag to change the file
and folder names based on the contents of the tags.

--
aubuti