JJZolx;602142 Wrote:
> There already is.
Last time I tried SBS 7.6, the option wasn't working too well - SBS
always seemed to be doing something with detecting file changes, but it
didn't seem to apply changes to the DB.  i.e. the scanner ran, but
didn't apply any changes.

I'd like it if the whole auto-detect processing was completely turned
off, and in addition, this option could be used to not scan at startup
(I think it at least always performs a scan at startup if the library
is empty, and it was checking for changes at startup in SBS7.6 too).

Things may have moved on - this was my experience a couple of months
ago.

--
Philip Meyer