In my experience the small sync shifts would ruin the stereo pair of the
Radios.

At one point I was thinking of modding a pair of floor standing
speakers with an amp and a Receiver in the bottom of each one. So that
I could have a pair of wirelessly connected speakers, with just a
single power lead coming out of each one.

But when I did some testing I found that while sync was very good most
of the time, some times one player would drift off just enough to cause
a resync. Those resyncs were enough to spoil the listening experience.

--
andynormancx

Yes, it will. Yes, all of them. Yes, SoftSqueeze as well. What ?
I SAID ALL OF THEM !