Philip Meyer;621246 Wrote:
> >Hi there, since Spicefly Sugarcube will stop supporting mySQL
> I don't see why that is the case - from my recollection of the source
> code, it doesn't issue any SQL-specific DB queries.  It doesn't even
> look for MusicIP-mix indicator in the SBS library.
I got this info from the Spicefly forums. It seems that some specific
things it uses are left out in the latest 7.6 builds.
Since it's the only plug-in I use (I even donated), I wanted to be
ready for the next release, without mySQL support.

--
bakker_be

http://www.last.fm/user/Bakker_be
Main System: Touch; Marantz SR-5004; ' TMA Premium 905'
(http://tmaaudio.com/premium905.html); BK Monolith+ FF; HDI Dune Smart
D1; Pioneer PDP-LX5090H