Bendra;623028 Wrote:
> How does it come that my SB Radio does not update to 7.6 firmware? I
> have SqueezeboxServer-7.6.0-32219.dmg installed but the radio just says
> "latest firmware installed" when I try to update it on the radio
> directly (current version installed is 7.5.3).
>
> Do I have to change something to allow SB Radio upgrading to 7.6?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bendra

Can you look in this directory:
/Users/<your username>/Library/Caches/Squeezebox/updates
and have a look at baby.version. What revision does it say?

Also, is there any chance your SB Radio is not connected to SBS but
rather Mysb.com? To test that, can you play local music (My Music) with
this SB Radio?

cheers,
#!/ben

--
bklaas

Logitech Developer:
Squeezeplay/SqueezeOS/SqueezeboxController/SqueezeCenter
Community Developer: Nokia770Skin

http://www.last.fm/user/bklaas/
'KHAAAN!' (http://khaaan.com/)...'BUNNIES!'
(http://home.pacbell.net/bettychu/2003allbreedbisris/BIS.html)