bhaagensen;632343 Wrote:
> I briefly requested this before, but I'd really like (the option) of
> browsing by larger images. In fact, so large that it probably won't
> make sense to have them this large permanently, but rather some quick
> way of enlarging them (such as the mouseover-thing in the Now Playing
> view).
>
> This is about the only thing I can think of that a computer based
> interface could (but doesn't) do *so* much better than all the other
> remote/interfaces.
Are you just thinking about the album cover browsing mode with mouse
over action or are you thinking about something similar to Apple cover
flow ?

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))