JJZolx;638290 Wrote:
> The problems described here are just the tip of it. Given the complete
> standstill that development of 7.6 has come to, I have a feeling that
> it will be released exactly as you see it now. Then there will be a
> storm of user complaints and fixes will trickle in over the following
> months.

Well, I agree - releaseing 7.6 in this "condition" would be nearly
"suicide" - it's MUCH less usable than 7.5.

I like to test "new things", that's why I install beta/nightlies - and
I'm used to experience bugs ... but I'm also used to see progress, that
bugs disappear..

I think 7.6 is a big step BACK from 7.5 as it is now... :(

--
frank1969