mherger;640357 Wrote:
> Just a quick reply to the main question: yes, we're still planning to
> release 7.6. Please test it as thoroughly as possible. We need all your
> help to get this as stable as possible. We do not ignore your bug
> reports, though priorities currently are a bit off track :-/.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Thanks, that's good to know.

If you can give us some kind of indication when you personally (or
Logitech) believes a music server release based on 7.6 could be ready,
that would be great information. We will just interpret it as very
preliminary information and something that can and probably is going to
change, but it would be good to know if you are currently working
towards August, 2011-Q3, 2011-Q4 or 2012. Main reason being that if you
are targeting August my priorities looks a lot different than if you are
targeting 2012.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))