mherger;641275 Wrote:
> > Had the feeling that scan was a little faster with 7.6 but not sure
> > about that.
>
> Wouldn't be surprising: LMS does not only scan for music, but for
> photos/videos too.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Well I wouldn't expect it to take more time if have no photos/videos
(except artwork) in specified directories.
I know 7.6 is much better that previous versions as far as scan speed
is concerned.
But it is still quite slow compared to popular music software on
Windows.
Or at least, with those softwares, you can start playing music in a
much more user friendly way.
I know you may be able to perform more complicated things with SBS/LMS,
but one should be able to perform basic tasks as quickly as you can
perform them with native Windows software.

Is it something Logitech really figured out, and planned to fix ?
Or does Logitech consider actual 7.6 scan performance is acceptable and
there is no priority to give to this problem ?

--
nicolas75