I have had serious problems with Squeezebox server twice this week to
the point where I have had to resort to using line in on my Boom with
my iPod. It gets into a state where it will start playing and then just
stop partway thru one song, and then it acts as if the server is not
available, although the exe service is running. If I restart SBS, it
just does the same. The only way I got out of it when it happened the
first time was to uninstall and reinstall SBS. it happened again
tonight and I just gave up after an hour trying to get it to run.

Then I remembered that I had updated to 7.5.5 right before going out of
town last weekend, and I am reading here about many issues with that
version.

So I am thinking of trying 7.6... What are the major issues going on
with it at this point? Anything big I should be aware of before jumping
in?

--
MeSue

SUE

1 Duet | 2 Booms | 1 Radio | 1 Touch (beta) | 1 SB2
HP MediaSmart EX470 | Squeezebox Server 7.5 | iPod Touch w/ iPeng
Find me on 'Last.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/MeSue) | 'Twitter'
(http://twitter.com/suechastain)