Yes, I see the same thing, but only if I have 'Small Artwork' set in the
browse settings (from the drop down list that appears on other pages).

The display code for the web ui is intertwined in some really strange
ways. I think what you're seeing is the result of some recent changes
Michael made.

I guess the questions here are:

Do you want the playlist display controlled by that same
text/small/large artwork setting?

- If so, the drop down list of settings needs to be on any page where
they're applied.

Or do you always want small artwork?

- Small artwork needs to have the same three-line treatment as in the
current playlist, showing title, artist, album (and year?).

Or do you always want text only?

- For text-only do you use the Title Format setting or hard-code one?
If you do use the title format, then you need to inject 'by ARTIST' and
'from ALBUM' when they're not in the format string.

--
JJZolx