Philip Meyer;646111 Wrote:
> I think it's ignoring folder.jpg when they are windows hidden files.
> i.e. where Windows (WMP?) has fetched artwork and stored has hidden
> files.

Yes, that's a well known bug in 7.6.0 that should be fixed in 7.6.1.
You can also just unhide everything.

> I don't like it - I'd prefer if it didn't pick anything if it's not a
> name I've chosen for the scanner to find.  It just seems wrong to
> auto-detect any old file as an album cover.  Most times it will be
> wrong, and therefore not possible to query to find the missing ones

And in practice I don't think it works very well due to the unknown
dimensions of the 'random' first image that it finds. For example, if
it picks up a booklet scan that is twice as wide as tall, it looks
pretty awful.

--
JJZolx