Mnyb;649746 Wrote:
> Did a BMF test that was sucessful .
>
> Added a new album by Emancipator, and used BMF to scan it, went fast
> ~10s
>
> But I tagged it wrong artist tag was "emancipator"
>
> So now my artist list had
>
> emancipator and Emancipator .
>
> corrected my tags went to the folder with BMF again and found the
> changes
>
> artist list now contained only Emancipator .
>
> In older releases this usually resulted in the album being found under
> Emancipator and some broken pseudu album lingering in emancipator or
> similar weird outcome untill a complete scan is performed.
>
> An improvement !

Oh well for some reason the album art in in the single album view is
not showing after this operation. But the art is virtually everywhere
else.
Cosmetic bug, but some users seems picky about such things .

|Filename: Screenshot-1.jpg                                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12289|

Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: SB3 + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad 64gB wifi +3g with iPengHD & SqueezePad