Is anyone testing new and changed scans? It's screwy, I tell ya. I set
one to run at 5 AM this morning, and when I checked at 11, the webui
looked like it was still running, and had some weird stuff as shown in
the screen shot (I didn't delete 117277 files yesterday, my library is
only about 22,000 files). I looked at the scanner log, and there is
nothing in it since a full rescan completed yesterday morning around
7:40 AM. I clicked abort in the WebUI and now my headless server is
grinding away, the webUI is unresponsive, and the music keep stopping
and starting.

|Filename: sbsnnewandchanged822.jpg                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12353|

MeSue

SUE

1 Duet | 2 Booms | 1 Radio | 1 Touch | 1 SB2
HP MediaSmart EX470 | Squeezebox Server 7.6 | iPod Touch & iPad w/
iPeng
Find me on 'Last.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/MeSue) | 'Twitter'
(http://twitter.com/suechastain)