gharris999;633418 Wrote:
> Anyone have any recommendations for a DLNA compliant bluray player with
> wifi?  What do folks like these days?

Sorry about the late answer; I tested the 7.6.0 DLNA with my OPPO 93
when I received it in the beginning of June and it worked fine then.
The OPPO comes with an USB WIFI dongle.

FYI I played a handfull of FLAC files. But according to the forums the
european firmware will not play MP3 yet. They are waiting for some
license to come through. But if the files are renamed to *.wma it
plays; so the capability is there, they just filtered out the mp3
file-extention for now.

--
slate

Main: Receiver (Audiocom) -> Beresford Caiman+ (Gatorized) -> Carver
A-500x -> B&W 704
Office: Receiver -> Luxman L-210 -> Stax SR84 Pro/Superlux HD668B
Server: Zotac IONITX-A, 4 GB, 1 TB WD EADS, Win7 w. 7.6 (SQLite w. High
Mem)
Tied together by D-Link DIR-655 + DGS-1008D