Freddy;656931 Wrote:
> Is there any screenshots or similar available for people like me that
> want to find out a little more about 7.7/LMS before installing?
Here is one.

Does it look similar to SBS ?
That's because it is, the only news in the SBS interface is the support
for browsing your photo library, the other changes are only visible in
external UPnP clients like the Logitech Revue display on a TV.

|Filename: lms.jpg                                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12473|

erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))
Interested in music discovery ? See 'Social Music Discovery (SMD)'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=656713) project.