Hi there,

just tried the latest nightly on my WHS (r33429) and got the error
"This application failed to start because MSVCR100.dll was not found.
Re-installing the application may fix the problem.". After a bit of
googling I downloaded the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Re-distributable
Package and that fixed it.

Thought you might like to know.

CW

--
Chunkywizard

*Squeezebox:* Boom x2 (Lounge and Office), Radio (with battery)
*Server:* 7.6.1 for Windows Home Server (HP EX-490 MediaSmart Server)
*Plugins:* Dynamic Playlists | SQL Playlist | Music Information Screen
| Custom Scan | TrackStat | Album Review | Biography
*Remote:* iPod Touch Gen. 1/iPad running 'iPeng'
(http://penguinlovesmusic.de/2008/11/25/ipeng-application-now-on-app-store/)
*Music: *'Last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/chunkywizard)