very stupid question, but I've installed 7.7 RC1 on my office machine,
and for music, all is good. I've also scanned some pictures....and it
seemed to scan them. But where do I actually DO SOMETHING with the
pictures. I thought the picture viewer in EXTRAS would do something
with these, but I get nothing there. Again, very stupid question I
know, but just curious....

--
garym

System 1: Vortexbox Appliance (1.10) > SbS 7.6.1 > Transporter, Touch,
Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
System 2: Win7(64) laptop > SbS 7.6.1 > Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio and laptop)
Retired: SB3, Duet Receiver
Controlled at both locations with: iPhone (iPeng), iPad (iPengHD &
SqueezePad), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.6 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Additional Tagging - mp3tag