Apparently at least one user has got a database is locked error when
scanning and using TrackStat in 7.7.0 RC3. The problem seems to happen
when TrackStat tries to write play counts of currently playing track to
the persist.db file.

See this post for more information:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=660073#post660073

Wasn't the WAL configuration going to solve things like this ? Is the
scanner still locking the database for write access ?

Do I need to start checking if a scanning is in progress in all my
plugins and somehow queue the write requests so I can write them after
the scanning has finished or is there a better way to handle this ?
Maybe it's just a bug ?

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))
Interested in music discovery ? See 'Social Music Discovery (SMD)'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=656713) project.