mherger;664482 Wrote:
> > RC5 works fine so something has changed. I will give RC6 another go
> and
> > see if I can grab some scanning details when I'm home tonight.
>
> Hmm... I don't see a single change which would change the scanning on
>
> FreeNAS. The only change to scanner related code imho is in some
> Windows
> only area.
>
> Are you sure it's the LMS version which changed the behaviour, and not
>
> some new file in one of the folders?
>
> --
>
> Michael

If I roll back to RC5 it works fine* - no new files have been added. If
I instal v33609 or v33614 and look for new files it completes the music
scan but is then stuck endlessly looking for further non-existing
files. If I abort then it wipes the scan and my music library becomes
empty.

*unless this bug has been there a while and each time I've performed a
look for new it has been OK because it has found something new and
completed. I have RC5 installed again at the moment and I will run a
'scan for new' before I instal RC6 again just to be sure (i.e. it
should find nothing and complete on RC5).

--
HeadBanger

Duet & Radio served by HP N36 running FreeNAS/SlimNAS