It may be but I've found that the sytem works well enough without a
rescan directly after I fixed some tags , I can wait until such time
that I can scan.

If I move files out of their directories then I would scan before using
the system, but if the files are where that always hve been I've found
no problem using them with stale data it may not "look" rigth untill
after the scan but it does not crash or anything.

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad 64gB wifi +3g with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(in storage SB3, reciever )