verypsb;666170 Wrote:
> It's even a bit more complex: When browsing the artist menu (through the
> webinterface), I can choose an artist (only featured on compilation
> albums),

You must have 'List compilation albums under each artist' set under
Settings > My Music. Otherwise, those compilation-only artists aren't
included in the artist list.

> it lists the compilation album(s).

Only the album(s) on which the artist appears, correct?

> If I then click on the artist, it lists ALL compilation albums.

Yes, I see this too. It's a bug. It's linking to "Various Artists",
which is the album artist for the album. The bug here isn't in the
link, though, it's in the name displayed for the album. It should list
the album as being by 'Various Artists', not by the individual artist.

This is just one of the many little idiosyncrasies introduced in the
web interface of 7.6 that haven't been ironed out yet. It's why I still
use 7.5.

--
JJZolx

»
» Download 'Squeezebox Server 7.5.6 r35834'
(http://downloads.slimdevices.com/SqueezeboxServer_v7.5.6_unreleased/),
the last nightly build of SBS 7.5.
»