Sorry, I think You misunderstood me - I didn't wonder bout the missing
33625 - this is clear to me ... I wondered about the missing 33624 (!)
in the release ...

mherger did some changes on  Wed Oct 26 (called 33622, 33623 and 33624)
which are NOT included in the release from Thu Oct 27 (so even one day
LATER) - so I wondered where they went ... is it a mistake or did andy
"pull back" those changes so he stepped back to r33614?

It's quite unusual to do some changes after the (final) release, when
7.7.0 is set final with 33614 from Mon Oct 17 - everything after this
should go into 7.7.1 (or 7.8), or am I wrong?

Revision 33624 - Directory Listing
Modified Wed Oct 26 13:02:52 2011 UTC (3 days, 10 hours ago) by
mherger
Bug: n/a
characters to be a string token. That's wrong for eg. BBC and leads to
ugly backtraces filling the log file. Check for the existence of a
string before getting it.
Revision 33623 - Directory Listing
Modified Wed Oct 26 13:01:37 2011 UTC (3 days, 10 hours ago) by
mherger
Bug: n/a
rescan command, if a rescan for all folders has already been queued up.
Clean up the logging mess.
Revision 33622 - Directory Listing
Modified Wed Oct 26 12:58:33 2011 UTC (3 days, 10 hours ago) by
mherger
Bug: 16647
user the chance to fix the issue and not have to wait 24h before the
cached response expires...

--
frank1969