mherger;667369 Wrote:
> >> erland have a look at bug 17674 and see if it looks familiar to you,
> >> have 2 music folders . That bug was something elsemto begin with,
> but
> >> has developed via 33624 to be very similar to what you describe
> here.
> >> try this start LMS with --noimage --novideo
> >>
> > Sounds exactly as the issues I'm seeing in my setup, works perfectly
> if
> > I add --noimage --novideo as startup parameters.
>
> I've submitted a change to 7.7.1 which should improve this behaviour.
>
> Please give it a try. r33655
>
> --
>
> Michael

maybe I'll try tonight (I'm at work sshh, wasting my employers time )

I must uninstall all Erlands plugins , curiously enough they did
protect against segfaults, but maybe not anymore since he fixed them to
work better with LMS7.7 (all issues regarding bug 17639 is gone for his
plugins they probably remain for MIP and iTunes ).
I give it a try this weekend

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad 64gB wifi +3g with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(in storage SB3, reciever )