JJZolx;672025 Wrote:
> Is there any consideration being given to dropping 7.7 and going back to
> 7.6?
>
> The Revue is dead and Logitech now has zero need for a DLNA server (if
> there ever was one). Remove the complications and all of the new
> scanning bugs introduced in 7.7 and go back to something that worked
> better. Merge any 7.7  bug fixes. Why maintain features that are no
> longer called for?

If it's left in, the DLNA plugin should be disabled by default IMO. I
was wondering why it was taking 5-10 minutes for LMS to become useable
after a restart since 7.7. I disabled this plugin and the startup time
went back to normal (3-5 minutes vs. 10-15 minutes).

--
MeSue

SUE

1 Duet | 2 Booms | 1 Radio | 1 Touch | 1 SB2
HP MediaSmart EX470 | Logitech Media Server 7.7.1 | iPod Touch & iPad
w/ iPeng
Find me on 'Last.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/MeSue) | 'Twitter'
(http://twitter.com/suechastain) | 'Rhapsody'
(http://www.rhapsody.com/members/mesue)