ok, do you know of someone I can talk to to try and get this implemented
in a future build? Verizon Fios uses dhcp and the last I talked to them
about this they said I will never have a static IP. It's changed 3
times in the course of 2 months. I get to everything from my home
server using my dyndns name.. I never use a static IP to get to my home
network with any of the devices I use.

>From looking online, I'm not the only one that uses this to try and
access my library remotely and have came into the same issue. I'm using
softsqueeze but the interface isn't exactly the greatest to use. I
figure the new version is Squeezeplay and minds well be updated so we
can all move on from Softsqueeze with the same amount of
functionality... I'm not trying to be a jerk or whatever, I'm trying to
help, I realize this isn't a production piece of software but it's not
like there are many options out there.. this type of program should be
available as an official download from Logitech or whatever to just aid
with the Squeezebox platform...

--
kllngtme