Inspired by your question I've just managed to change this in LMS
itself.

Again there's a strings.txt file that contains the differing
translations. On my Linux server it's located at
/usr/share/squeezeboxserver/strings.txt

And again I changed the EN line removing the My. This now shows
correctly both in the LMS Web interface and I've also tried Orange
Squeeze on Android which now also changed.

I've also checked on LMS on a Windows 7 64bit and the same strings.txt
file is present in C:/Program Files (x86)/Squeezebox/server

In both cases I'm running 7.7.2 and not 7.8 so I don't know if the files
or their locations are the same.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD