JJZolx wrote:
> I tried the plugin and I get the same list of artists under both Album
> Artists and Artists. I'm not seeing any oine-track artists under
> Artists.

That's a point BJW has brought up several times: the AA browse mode
would basically be today's Artists list less VA and "TRACKARTISTS". The
really new item would rather be some kind of "All Artists", where you'd
get all of them, no matter what contributor role they play.

What would you have expected to disappear? After all that's the behavior
which several people repeatedly have asked for: use AA, if not
available, then the album's ARTIST value.

Michael

http://www.herger.net/slim-plugins - MusicArtistInfo, MusicInfoSCR,
Smart Mix