Now that most browser support custom search shortcuts from the address
bar one way or another, I thought it was about time to give it a minimum
level of LMS support. Today I applied a minor change to the default skin
which allows to call the web UI with a search keyword, eg.
http://myserver:9000/?search=abba. Opera allowed custom search keywords
for years. Today I'm mostly using KeySearch in Safari to trigger my own
searches using a keyword. With the above change I can easily launch the
web UI with a search term: I defined a keyword "lfm" which allows me to
bring up the web UI with only "lfm abba":

16038

Have fun!

|Filename: Bildschirmfoto 2014-06-14 um 00.02.20.jpg                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16038|

Michael

http://www.herger.net/slim-plugins - MusicArtistInfo, MusicInfoSCR,
Smart Mix