local.bin wrote:
> Yes, running 7.9 nightly from a couple of versions back from the latest
> on an x86 unraid server.
>
> I am trying to play the file by going into the directory the dsd files
> are in on the server via the My Music menu.

Hi..

My setup are:
Macbook Pro running OSX 10.9.3 (Maverick)

I have the same issue here.. I still cant play DSD files. The SBT
displays that it does not reconice the file type.
I have tested with both DSD64 and DSD128 files.

LMS server is version: 7.9 /r1400229154

In the Plugin menu: linked as you described earlier post and the
"PlayDSD" plugin shows ver0.5 as "active plugin"

My squeezebox Touch has installed 7.7.3-r16676

Im not able to find the PlayDSD plugin in 3rh part apps either.

Br
Caad