mherger wrote:
> > I'm not sure what I should be seeing in the browse list when "Album
> > Artists", "Artists" and "All Artists" are checked in the Additional
> > Browse settings. Does the "Artists" option actually do anything? I
> only
> > see "Album Artists" and "All Artists" listed. If I uncheck "Album
> > Artists" I only have "All Artists" listed. I don't actually have any
> > ALBUMARTIST tags in any of the files.
>
> The "Artists" view is what you'd see if you chose to not have separate
> Album Artists and All Artists menus. You won't have all three of them at
>
> the same time.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Okay, so it depends on the Browse Artists setting in My Music. I see
now. The single, configurable list is the old functionality with the 3
Compilations options. Apparently that's what I'm going to use now since
it kicks off a rescan and I'm not going to do that again soon :D

Win7Pro(x64)[3.3Ghz i5, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD system, 15TB storage], LMS
7.9.0 -> Logitech Squeezebox Classic V.3 -> Cambridge Audio DacMagic ->
NAD C160 -> 2 x NAD C272 -> Quad 22L2