Triode wrote:
> Sorry there was a problem with a dsdplay in the wrong place on the Mac
> version.  Could you uninstall the plugin and then reinstall it.  I hope
> it will find dsdplay with the updated version.

Done and now all controls appear as expected. Set my player to DoP,
selected my .dff and .dsf test files and they play perfectly!! I haven't
tested the DSD to PCM yet, or had a close listen to track to track
gap-less playback, but I will give it a good workout over the next
couple of days.

Thank you to all involved this is literally a dream come true. Thank
you, thank you, thank you!