Caad wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have re-installed the plugin (Still indicated as ver 0.5) on my Mac
> book pro.
> The Touch can now play the DFF/DSF files and i have tested DSD64, DSD128
> and DSD256.
>
> But My DAC (with Amanero USB/I2S ) can't lock to the signal from the
> Touch.
>
> All files are working and play play the same DFF/DSF file using  Jriver
> MC18 and MC19.
> DSD files are from 2L.no, japan web sites, and recorded on Korg
> equipment by a Japan audiophile.
>
> WE are getting closer..!
>
> Br
> CAAD

By the way: After playing a DSF/DFF file the Squeezebox touch must be
reset (or turned off/on) because even PCM files now cant be locked on
the DAC or the Touch looses the connection to the server and will only
connect again after a reset or power off/on.

I have also tested DSD512 file and even this will be played by the
touch. :-).

Br
Caad